Blueberry and Yogurt Popsicles
You will LOVE this easy HEALHY snack recipe! The Greek yogurt makes this a high protein snack.
- Greek Yogurt (Fage 2% is great and high in dairy protein)
- Organic blueberry jam (or smash some fresh blueberries in a bowl)
- Granola (select a low sugar product)
- Set of Popsicle molds and sticks
- Fill the Popsicle mold half way with Greek yogurt
- Next drop in a teaspoon of blueberry jam, or smashed fresh blueberries
- Continue to fill with yogurt and the final 10% of space add granola
- You can also mix the blueberry jam or fresh blueberries in a bowl of yogurt and fill Popsicle mold
- Insert the Popsicle STICK, then freeze over night – soooooo delish!!
By Staness Jonekos