VEGAN: No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
Dairy Free***No Refined Sugar***Paleo***Vegan
COOK TIME: 20 minutes
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 1/2 packed cups whole dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked for a few hours
- 2 cups blueberries, frozen and slightly thawed
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
TO MAKE THE CRUST:
- Combine the sunflower seeds, dates, and vanilla in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles wet crumbs and sticks together when pressed between your fingers.
- Press the crumbs into the prepared pan using the back of a spoon or the bottom of a glass.
TO MAKE THE CHEESECAKE:
- Drain and rinse the cashews and toss into a food processor or a high-speed blender.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour over the prepared crust and freeze for at least two hours.
- Let sit on the counter for about 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Total Calories (for entire cake) : 3563 | Total Carbs: 475 g | Total Fat: 185 g | Total Protein: 76 g | Total Sodium: 33 g | Total Sugar: 336 g
Per serving (10 slices in this cake) Total calories 356 per serving, 47 g carbs, 18 g fat, 7.6 g protein, 33.6 g sugar